Sunday 17 May 2009

Healing - Toipumista

Thank you for the kind words for those who commented my last post. Thank you.

It will take its time, but I'm slowly beginning to feel better. Recently I've been knitting and spinning quite a lot - it helps me to deal with the things going on in my head. I've also re-taken sewing. (I used to sew almost all my clothes, then stopped and haven't really touched my sewing machine in ages... so it was about a time to reclaim that area...) I have plenty of stuff waiting for to be photographed. Couple of knits, some sewing and some hand-spun yarn. More of those coming up during the next week or so.
Toipuminen vie aikansa, mutta alkaa pikku hiljaa helpottamaan. Neulon, ja harjoittelen kehräämistä & langan kertaamista - niillä saa ajatuksiin jotain tolkkua tai jopa onnistuu hetkeksi unohtamaan...
Olen pitkästä aikaa alkanut taas ommella. (en ole aikoihin koskenutkaan ompelukoneeseen - paitsi kun on pitänyt väsätä jotain päällepantavaa häihin tms. mutta siis muita vaatteita en ole pitkiin aikoihin itse tehnyt. Joten oli jo aikakin palauttaa tämä rakas harrastus mieleen.)
Tulossa on siis sekä neuleprojekteja, ompeluteelmyksiä, sekä seassa hiukan käsinkehrättyä lankaa. Näitä luvassa heti, kun saan kuvaussessiot aikaiseksi.

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Good to hear that your healing has begun. I think all these things, knitting, sewing etc. will help the healing process. Take care, I send you my best wishes.
Sigrun

A-L said...

Thank you Sigrun.
:-)