Saturday 9 January 2010

Cozy V-neck Pullover

Where does all the time go? it seems to disappear so fast... I had plans to keep updating this blog a couple of times per week and here we go - it's been 2 weeks - again since my last post.

Knitting procedes on steady pace. I have several FOs waiting for photo-session .. but here's a one FO that had it's session already before xmas.

Pattern: Cozy V-Neck Pullover by Stefanie Japel (ravelry link)
Yarn: Cashmere tweed by Rowan (RYC) in Sisal, approx 450g (this is simply amazing stuff!!)
Needles: 5mm
I wanted something simple and easy-to-wear that would show off the luxurious yarn - which is why I chose this design. I changed it a bit to fit my body and am really happy with the outcome. Pullover is so soft and feels luxurious to wear. (why wouldn't it - yarn is 90% cashmere and 10% silk - just a fantastic tactile experience to knit something like this!!)

1 comment:

Markka said...

Ihan älyttömän kiva neule. Simppeli ja kaunis!