Friday 5 November 2010

Sick and tired

It's been a challenging couple of weeks. (read tough, difficult, tiresome) All of our daughters have been sick one after another. Both me and my DH have been days away from our jobs due to this. (I'm sure our employers are really thrilled because of this) And then on this Wednesday - when the kids are finally ok I was driving back from work to home - and I started to ache all over. By the time I got to home I was shivering and shaky. And within less than two hours I had a very high fever. Went to bed and slept 14 hours straight....

Yesterday went in haze. I had such a pain in my arms and back that I could not even knit. No question about going to work.

Today it's finally better. Except the nose bleed that keeps going and going. So annoying.

I've been leafing through Hip Knit Hats by Cathy Carron - looks like I'm going to knit some hats next.

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Hope you get well soon. Have a nice weekend :-)